Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mating Season

Mating Season
It’s mating season again, and the air is filled with love. Below are some full-proof tips to help you partner-up before the competitive season of love over.
1. Let your favorite girl or guy know you’re interested by complimenting them.  Then give the pickup line:
- Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.
- If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.
- I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true.
-I’m better than Justin Bieber , I can make you one less lonely girl.
2.      Leave them messages on Facebook every time you think of them – the more the better.  Show up where ever their status says they’ll be.
It makes you have a personal experience with them without even talking to them in real life. So when you start to take to the person you like you could have some common interest with them.
3.      Constantly confess your feelings – make these displays public so they feel special.
While they walk past you or they are online, make it clear about how you feel by giving them a cat call or “Hey, Sexy”. They will notice your feeling and will consider if you should be their partner.
4.      Grab their attention
Do something flashy that makes you stand out and better
than some other person. Try a different hairstyle or a different way to talk to make them take interest in you.
5.      Serenade your love interest in front of all their friends.
It will make them seem like they are more special than the rest of their friends. Sing a Justin Bieber song. All the girls like that.
6.      Give them a homemade gift
Use trash or scraps you find around to create the perfect gift that will make it seem sweet, but like you’re not trying hard at all. This is also eco- friendly (: Improving your romantic life and the world at the same time.
7. Be honest.
Once you’ve finally convinced your ideal mate to go out with you, be honest with them at all times.  If they ask, “Does this make me look fat?” Say yes, and they will like you even more because you seem honest and like you can be trusted.
8. Be understanding
If they don’t want to be your mate and to just be acquaintances. Understand that they can’t accept your feelings. They will be more accepting of you and might consider your feelings in the future. Still tell them your feelings after they rejected you because you might have grown on them.

1 comment:

  1. The things I think I did well with this story are make it humorous and easy to follow. I think it is good since it was humorous because the article wasn’t meant to be taken that seriously. It was something to let people have fun thinking about how to find another boyfriend/ girlfriend. The thing that I struggled with this article was that I didn’t really get any evidence of how this would work out in a real situation. If I could rewrite this article I would have made more tips to take and made it more interesting for my readers to read. I feel as if this article was lacking true reporting skill because I didn’t really talk to people outside of my journalism classroom for ideas. I wasn’t reporting anything of much importance.

    ReplyDelete